Wednesday 12 September 2012

Barnbrook Education

A while ago whilst doing the usual wasting time looking on things like Twitter and Facebook, I came across this link - http://www.edu.barnbrook.net/studentbriefs.html. I just had a quick glance, thought it seemed interesting and that was it, but now I've come back to it now I'm looking for potential briefs and it could actually prove to be quite useful.


On there is 3 briefs written by Jonathan Barnbrook for students to see and possibly have a go at if they wish to do so. After reading through them, two of the briefs have taken my interest and I think could be possible interesting ones to use/tweak for my chosen 10. I have gone into more details about these in the following blog posts in order to keep them separate and avoid this post being too long and boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment