Tuesday 2 November 2010

No News Is Good News - Ideas

Once we presented the research we made to our blog groups we were to come up with one fact and one opinion in relation to the article we chose.

Opinion - Underage drinking can't be tackled but can be controlled.
Fact - A total number of 92 000 children and young people under the age of 18 were admitted to hospital between 2002 to 2009. That's an average of 36 a day.

The fact then had to be wrote big on a card and will not be the source to the work we produce for this and the next brief.



With all the research I made over reading week in mind, I got straight on to sketching down my initial ideas that I got once we received the brief.











Once I felt I had a sufficent amount of ideas to start with, I went on to try out the image of the lager bottle close with the children's drinking thing on the top. I wanted to try doing it as a vector image because I have always wanted to have a go at doing it, but never knew how to do it properly (so that it looked right until we did the Illustrator inductions. So I got stuck in and produced this...


...and it wasn't until 3 hours later after getting to this stage that I realised that I couldn't use it anyway because the brief asks for 2 colours plus stock, and this uses at least 8 colours. I was gutted.

No comments:

Post a Comment