Saturday 20 November 2010

No News Is Good News Mailshot - Mailing List

The other requirement to this brief was to produce a mailing list. Using the same text I used on each of the envelopes for the addresses, and put the question on the bottom of it so that it is visually similar to the rest of the designs.

The addresses that I have used are people that I know that fit into my target audience that are parents with children aged between 7 and 14. Even so, this isn't entirely clear from looking at the list, but I don't really know how to make it more obvious without actually spelling it out on there, which wouldn't really be necessary because all that the people will see that are receiving the mailshot would be the actual mailshot, so in my opinion this doesn't necessarily matter so much.


I got it printed in the Digital Print room on matt paper, the same as the mailshot that was sent through the post.



No comments:

Post a Comment