Saturday 20 November 2010

No News Is Good News - Crit Feedback/Further Development

So because I have used a different typeface on the mailshot, I have decided that I will use the same typeface on my posters. Here is the typeface being used on the type and image one. Also, even though you can't see it on this version because it is black and white, I have also changed the colours of the bottles to that the top is white and the actual bottle is in the orange/yellow colour. I also changed the line thickness so that it is more bold and shows up more.


I then had a go at changing the just type poster to the same as it was but using the different typeface, but decided that I would change the layout for it, and found that this version works a lot better.


So I thought now I have this one, I would have a go at using this type and interpreting one of the bottle images onto the poster to use as my type and image poster because then this way it will make the type and image and the image poster look basically the same. This turned out to look a lot better. 


I have kept the image poster the same as it was, just changed the colours round on the bottles to that they matched the one on these ones.

Here is how my final 3 posters now look.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment