Friday 16 December 2011

More Type Safe Area Sequences

Following the feedback I received from the crit on 8/12/2011, I realised that I needed to sit down and not so much 're do' what I have done, but just push them a bit more and make more use of the space and what not as one of the key points that was realised in the crit (which I had also realised myself prior to it) was that I hadn't really been adventurous with positioning and what not - I think this was partly due to me wanting to get the worksheet done on time ready for the crit. Therefore, I drew up a couple more sheets and tried out some more sequences.



I found once I got into doing these I did enjoy doing them more than the previous ones that I produced. Looking at them now that I have just uploaded them on to this blog post, from a distance they still look a bit plain. I have certainly made better use of the whole frame area rather than sticking to just putting what ever idea I have into the center. What they are missing is colour, something which I have been toying with since starting these storyboards as the requirement is black and white plus one colour - which will be explained more in the next blog post. Even so, I found that without having the pressure of having to get the sequences done by a certain time or what ever that I spent longer considering what I was doing and possibly ways of doing things which has helped so for future storyboards I draw out I'll try and remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment