Friday 16 December 2011

5 Ideas, 5 Sequences, 5 Frames

Using the visual aids I produced in the previous studio workshop, I've to choose 5 of these to work with and produce 5 sequences of each consisting of 5 frames using black and white and 1 other colour.

Here are the worksheets that I produced for this task.






Towards the end of doing these I found that I started to just do ideas for the sake of it, rather than because I thought they would work well or represent my word well so I'm not completely happy with all of the ones that I have done. Even so, I do think that some do work really well so I guess this balances it out. If I get the time I may sit down to produce some more of these when I don't feel like I have to rush to get them finished in time for the next workshop. We'll see.

Also, I will do what I did with the worksheets from the previous studio workshop and revisit them at some point to annotate them as I found this to be useful for the last time and gave me ideas on how to improve the sequences or come up with more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment