Saturday 9 April 2011

InDesign - Article Ideas

Before I start to consider how I want my DPS to look, I began noting down some ideas for what the article could be about, then once this has been decided I can look into similar magazine DPS's that would feature similar articles to this.

Ideas:

Interview

  • as a designer
  • 20 years ahead, established/successful
  • talking about a particular project
  • 'found' design - talk about his work being an inspiration to other with interview with him too
Profile
  • talk about his work
  • as a designer
  • as a DJ
  • particular project
  • selected student
  • as an inspiration
'Real Life' Story
  • particular event
  • experience
  • looking back at LCA
Dreams/Ambitions
  • talk about what he wants to achieve
  • goal in life
Other Peoples Views
  • other peoples opinions of him put into an article
  • as a student

Out of what I have come up with, I quite like the idea of having the article talk about him as being a 'one to watch' student who is looking at a successful career in design, so kind of like a profile of him. 

I will look at different magazines to gain inspiration such as Creative Review, Computer Arts, Design Week, Grafik, etc, as well as looking on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment