Monday 25 April 2011

Visual Language - What Is A Line? - Books

I will keep each off the books basically the same and put an illustration on each page. There is roughly the same amount of them for each subject, so I will have the same amount of pages for each. I want them to look like they are all done with one line, so once they are all set out on the pages I'll connect each together with a line to make it look like it has been done with one line.

I will have on the front cover of the book the simple 'What is a line?' question, and have the line start there, making its way through the book and onto the back cover, where I will have my name. On the inside cover of the book, I will put the short description I made so that the books will make more sense straight away.

Front cover

Back cover

No comments:

Post a Comment