Friday 22 April 2011

Visual Language - What Is A Line? - Development 2 Bikes

I drew a variety of the different photos I collected whilst in Amsterdam when I got back using the same drawing technique as before. Once I drew them, I scanned them in and experimented with them to make them completely black and white, without the paper texture or what ever in the background. I know a few ways of doing this so I experimented to see which works the best for what I am wanting my end product to look like.

The scan that I did the experiments on was this:


Threshold



Stamp



Brightness/Contrast & Levels



Photocopy



Charcoal



Graphic Pen




Out of all I have tried I have decided to use the Photocopy technique.

I did the rest of the drawings of the bikes in the same way.

















While I was working on this, I also decided to use this on the drawing I did previously to see if they turned out the same.













No comments:

Post a Comment