Saturday 29 January 2011

100... - Book Body Copy

To get the body copy for the book I am producing, because I am doing it essentially on 100 facts, I printed out basically all of the facts I had collected, as well as found a few more and added to in the process, and typed up the body copy which I will then use within the book.








Once I typed up the body copy for the book to the first draft, I printed it all out and stuck it to my wall, and then spent about 15 - 20 minutes working out roughly what information would fit onto one page. I sectioned them off just using a highlighter, and then when I start drawing out layout experiments I will try stick to this as much as possible, and draw the type sections to be basically the same amount as what there will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment