Tuesday 25 October 2011

Good Is... - Logo Development

I started by looking at a variety of typefaces that I could maybe use for the logo. I did this because I didn't really use a set logo style when I was drawing out ideas so I want one that will match up close to what I have been doing.

I sat then and narrowed this down to a smaller list to work with.

Then I experimented further with the logo. I found it easier to experiment on Illustrator because it was slight differences so the process was much quicker. I used a blue that I think could work for now, although I will do on to research into what blue I should actually use within the second half of this brief. As it goes down is the different ideas, then going across is the slight developments within these.













After spending a while doing this and actually trying to decide, I have decided to use this as my final logo for my idea:



I experimented a little without the circle, as on my feedback they did say that it could work without it. I think it does, and I may prefer it to with the circle, although with the circle is what was chosen so I will stick to it with. It's nice to know that the option to have it without is there though.


No comments:

Post a Comment