Thursday 13 October 2011

Good Is... Studio Workshop - Logo Decision

In todays workshop on 05/10/2011, after Fred 'congratulated' us for getting the logos done, we were to reflect back over the 150 logos that we came up with, and then select 10 of these ready for the next stage of the workshop. These were then to be left on the table, along with the answers to the 9 answers to the questions from the previous workshop. The 10 I chose are:














Then in groups, we went to a different table, and had to choose one of the 10 logos that someone else had selected from their own that they will then take on to develop further. It was done like this as when you are working in industry, you never actually get to choose the specific logo which will be taken forward, so by doing it like this meant that it was out of our hands, and we have to go with what ever the group that's choosing chooses for us.

Out of my 10 I narrowed my logos down to, the one that was chosen is:




The feedback I got from this was:




I am quite pleased with the logo that was selected as it was one of the few I could imagine myself taking forward for the project anyway. I will certainly experiment with what was suggested in the feedback to reverse out the logo, and to try it without the circle.

One of the next tasks then was to develop our logos further, ending up with a final digitised logo that will then be the brand from our 'good'. The other is to create packaging from given nets (more information about this is on the blog post for it). These are to be done for 12/10/2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment