Saturday 5 March 2011

Design Is About Doing - Finished Designs for Crit

Here are the digital versions of the finished posters ready for the crit.

The main poster.


The 3 posters (and the rest...) 










For the crit I just chose 3 of these to print out to have with me, along with the main poster and all supporting work.


I think because the designs are quite simple, once I printed them out they looked alright, but I had a quick try on some different stock to see if it added anything to it, and it certainly did, I think it just overall makes it look that bit more effective, especially they grey stock. (These are scans of the prints.. they look better in hand so would probably look better and be better quality if I were to take photo's of them.)





And here is how my work looked in the crit:


See the crit response here.

No comments:

Post a Comment