Tuesday 27 September 2011

Good Is... Buy One Give One

Reflecting over my ideas and quickly thinking about the possibilities for each, I think to have my summer research focus down on the the whole 'buy one give one' concept which TOMS goes by, I think this is the starting point to my project - the concept.

I think with this being decided, I will not do the ideas I have come up with that are in relation to TOMS and go down the other route. I think this will be beneficial because it will allow me more freedom with what I decide to do and will allow me to be more creative with what responses I could possibly do.

Therefore, I am going to do the idea to come up with my own version of the buy one give one scheme, and before I start I brainstormed as many ideas of 'products' I could possibly use for this:

  • pens
  • clothes
  • food seeds
  • water
  • books
  • art materials
  • games
  • sports equipment
  • shoes
  • utensils 
  • housing materials

The 'products' I think would work the best would be either art materials - to encourage the children to be more creative and use their talents they may not know they have, clothes - because everyone needs clothes, and can grow out of them quickly, food seeds - would provide a source of food that would last a while so long as they keep them, and look after them, and water - as dirty water is one of the biggest problems in developing countries, and causes the most deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment