Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hot & Tasty - Symbols Development

Looking back at the icons that I have experimented with, I decided to have an experiment with them now that I have most of a block colour to them without the circle going round as they may now work stronger on their own. They do. I'm not too sure now which I prefer.


Referring back to the symbols that I made originally when I started out experimenting I applied the same sort of thing with these. I changed the other cup one for the vegetarian symbol instead. This is working really well.



I tried out a repeat sort of thing with one of the symbols on the colour background to see how this would look to maybe consider.


It's alright but not really feeling it. I rotated the symbols and made them a little smaller. I tried this the same way around then reversed the colours.



These look more interesting, and may be something to consider.

Thinking about the symbols, I want to try and cover all basis with them, so I got to thinking about what other ones I could produce. They do deliveries on orders, so I decided to try out a car symbol. I did this in all of the different colour ways.


The next thing I thought of was the coffee, so the obvious symbol for this is to do a coffee bean, which I did do, in all colour ways.


Along with coffee comes tea. I started with a tea bag. I'm not too sure on this one though.


I got another idea then for tea to do the tag coming from the cup. I prefer this one definitely. Getting the string right was a bit annoying though.

No comments:

Post a Comment