Thursday 18 October 2012

B&W - Gift Tags

Following my last post, I need to create some gift tags to accompany the wrapping paper, and also produce ones that will be attached to the gift bags too. I took photos of the examples that I have.

Wrapping paper ones





Gift bag ones


As well as these examples, there's also ones that fold. I was originally considering ones that folded, but after looking at these ones now I think I prefer these, so I will follow these examples. The only thing that I will do different is that I won't have my bag ones circles, I will have them rectangles like the wrapping paper ones.

The sizes of the examples I have at 6cm by 8cm. I will do both the wrapping paper ones and the gift bag ones to this size.


The front of the tags will contain the design to match the ones that they come with but on a smaller scale. On the back of them I'm not too sure what to include. The main point that I have thought throughout this brief is that it is every day wrapping paper and what not for every occasion, rather than being tailored just for birthdays or any other certain occasion.

The examples that I have have the 'To..............' and 'From................' things on them. A couple also have 'Happy Birthday' on them. The gift bag ones are just completely plain.

On the bottom in a small point size on the examples from the wrapping papers have the copyright information on them. So the name of the company who has created them, and a link to their website, as well as the product code. I think once I have decided what to include on the labels on the wrapping paper packaging then I will make a decision as to whether to/what to include for this bit.

I've done the fronts of the gift tags, as explained above.






Each one will have a tint hole in the top left and will be accompanied by a short piece of string to attach them on to the gifts.

There will be 2 included in the wrapping paper packaging, as well as one attached on to the bags. I will print off 6 of each though to make sure I have plenty, just incase.


No comments:

Post a Comment