Sunday 29 January 2012

Top Ten - Progress Crit 18/01/2012

Here is the feedback I received from the progress crit on 18/01/2012.



The feedback I have got is useful in order to help me progress on with this brief. There has been a mention on both sheets about the use of colour, but as I have explored over on my design context blog I have decided to stick with the black and grey colour pallet - this wasn't shown in the crit though as the storyboards only really consist of lines and the title sequence idea is just the black type so the colour comments are understandable. 

On the first sheet it is mentioned that it could look a bit like kareoke. This isn't what I want to achieve with this, and after looking at the others peoples work and what they have done and then reflecting back on my own, to me they make sense but I haven't annotated my storyboards so where they got the thought of this from is understandable as I haven't really explained how anything will work and just expected it to be understood.

Aside from these, the rest of the feedback is good and positive. I really need to just get on with everything now and get on to after effects too. Using the action plan, I have planned out what I need to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment