Sunday 29 January 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 STFTK - Sequence 3

I have tried again with coming up with an interesting idea for this song for the ident, and I do think this is better than the previous one that I just did. The beginning section is simple, but the 'I'd read it every day' section idea is quite interesting.


I digitised this up. Again with the lyrics, the initial sketch isn't the correct ones but I have got them correct on the digitised version.



Before I produced the storyboards for this idea is when I realised that the lyrics weren't correct, so when I did do the storyboards I included the right ones (woop). As I said at the start of this post, I think the middle section of this sequence idea is quite interesting and the rest is pretty simple. I included the 'so here's your holiday' section again on this one and tried it out at a different scale to the previous but it is still the same idea as the others.



No comments:

Post a Comment