Sunday 29 January 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 STFTK - Sequence 1

I have decided to move on to the next song that I am wanting to use for one if my idents as I don't want to just keep producing ideas that are samey for the ones I have worked on so far. The next song I have decided to use which I think will work nice is Stay Together For The Kids. It's slightly different pace to the previous ones I have chosen, and there is a lot more emotion involved in this one and I want to try and include every aspect of what blink do within the sequences so I think this is a good choice.

Even so, after listening to the section a few times I couldn't really think of anything too interesting to begin with, but I did sketch down this below. I think because of the nature of the song though it doesn't really need to be over the top with effects or movement which is what I think will be nice about this ident.


When I sketched them out, I didn't realise I had used the wrong lyrics (oops!). I was convinced since I first heard the song way back when that it said 'if this stupid' but in actual fact it says 'what stupid', so when I came to digitise the idea I had done it using if this, and drew out the storyboards with this as well, but when I realised I altered the digitised version.



So yeah, as explained above, the if this words will be replaced with what. Drawing out the sections which scrolled across the frame over a few framed helped a lot with showing what will be happening with these aspects of the sequence. Also, when I started drawing out this storyboard, I have decided that for the 'so here's your holiday' lyrics I will do separate storyboards for this.



No comments:

Post a Comment