Saturday 28 January 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 Initial Sequence Ideas

Although I chose my subject to be on Blink 182 because I wanted to do kinetic type videos, I decided to also have a think of other design directions I could possibly take my project in as well to see if anything else seems more appropriate to do. So I just did some rough sketches of other ideas that I have.

images of sketches here


Although I do think some of these would work strong visually for this project, I still prefer the idea of producing kinetic type sequences so I will stick with doing this. I figured I may as well stick with this as it is what I am most interested in doing therefore I will probably enjoy the process of producing them more.

Before I continue with the project, I will look at some existing kinetic type videos that have been produced to Blink lyrics to see how it's already been done and get some good and bad points from these to take forward with the project. These posts are on my design context blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment