Sunday 29 January 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 STFTK - Sequence 2

As I explained on the previous idea for this ident, I couldn't really come up with something over interesting for this song to use as an ident. It is also probably sue to the act that because it's a little slower there are less words to work with. Here's another idea that I have sketched down for this. I don't think it's quite as interesting as the first one though.


I digitised this idea out, again with the lyrics as explained with the previous idea.


Drawing out the storyboards for this idea made it obvious straight away that it isn't really interesting to actually use in the sequence so I won't consider it when I come to deciding. I did decide to include the 'so here's your holiday' section on the storyboards this time though as it is just the same idea I had to the first idea for it so I figured I may as well and make that what I will actually use for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment