Saturday 28 January 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 I Miss You - Sequence 2

I want to come up with a few different ideas for each of the ten second sequences as I don't want to just use the first thing I come up with. That way then if I just like certain aspects of each I could possibly merge them together (or at least try). Here is the next sequence I came up with.


Digitising up this idea didn't really feel as necessary as the previous sequence as it's pretty much more straight forward until the last section where it zooms into a section. Even so, I did it anyway to help with putting together the storyboards.


This sequence is fairly straight forward with one word appearing on the screen then another, and not really much movement until towards the end of the sequence when the line 'a voice inside my head' scroll across the full screen, and then zooms into the middle of a letter - I quite like this aspect.



No comments:

Post a Comment