Tuesday 22 November 2011

Good Is... - Receipt Holder Further Development

Now I have more information, I can add this to the receipt holder like I had originally planned. Even though I do like the simplicity of the previous version I think that having it contain more information makes more sense really, and is the point of me choosing to do it in the first place.


First I added about the URL, 'for more information'. Then I basically just played around with the layout of the inside until I felt it was done and ready.




 I decided to try out having the logo where it says Puritee on the opening line of the main copy, although I quickly realised that this wouldn't work and decided not to.


Once I was happy with the design, I printed it off to see how it would look printed before then printing off my final version.


No comments:

Post a Comment