Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - Adam's Song Initial Storyboards

While I was doing these sketched storyboards for Adam's Song section of the title sequence, I got a little carried away a bit and did quite a lot of ideas for sections. I didn't necessarily realise at the time but looking back over them now I have - this can only be a good thing though to show I have explored the possibilities of it thoroughly.














Again, I think there are some sections within what I have done that I think will work really effectively on after effects - providing I manage to get them to do as I am visioning them to. Some though may not necessarily work as there may be an issue with the amount of time for the transition between the sections. This is something that I will have to seriously consider when I come to making decisions to to which ideas to use within the sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment