Thursday 28 April 2011

Papergirl Leeds - Do Day Blog

After talking about it, me and Lisa thought it would be a good idea to have a blog to tie everything together. We could have all of the different medias link to it, and from then people can link out to things such as the Facebook event and Twitter. The idea to use a blog for the previous day wasn't considered as certain people didn't want to, but we have decided to do one this time. I made the blog, and on it I made it so that Lisa could also post things on it too from her account.

I wanted to make the overall look of the blog to somewhat resemble an ordinary website, but still have the blog element to it. So to do this I created 'pages' which then acted like pages on a website with information about the different things, and then had an 'home' button which was the main blog part. I kept the colour scheme so that it is just the red/orange that has been used for everything, and just kept the background white to avoid overcomplicating it.

I included a page explaining about the whole Papergirl Leeds event, one explaining the idea behind Do Day, one explaining about the actual event happening on the 15th, and one with links to various ways of how to share their experiences.

The link to the blog is: do-day2011.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment